The EU hand luggage directive once applied to all flights from the European Union and Switzerland - today it is applied in almost all countries. You have to keep the following in mind:
- Containers with liquids and gel-like products can hold up to 100ml (fortunately all BABA CARE products have a maximum of 100ml, so they do not need to be decanted)
- All containers must be placed in a transparent, resealable plastic bag
- The transparent bag may contain a maximum of 1 liter
- 1 bag is allowed per person
- The sealed bag must be presented separately at the security check
- This guideline for liquids in hand luggage also includes creams, deodorants, toothpaste, perfume and hair gel
- Deodorants are also allowed, but must not be in containers larger than 100ml
- Solid and powder-like cosmetic items are excluded from the regulation
- Containers that are under pressure, such as shaving cream , may leak. Therefore, check the closure before packing or seal it with adhesive tape. If you're really smart, get our 2-1 Face Wash, also for shaving :)
- Liquids in larger packs can be placed in the large suitcase that is provided
All sharp objects ( razor blades , razors whose blades can be removed, nail scissors, tweezers and metal files) must be placed in the suitcase that is checked in for the flight.
©DTS Alex Tan
Do you need your hairdryer , travel iron or straightener for abroad? Then you may also need an adapter if other sockets are used there.
We recommend: To save space and stress, switch to products that serve multiple functions. For example, our tonic is a toner and aftershave in one, our face wash is a washing gel and shaving foam in one. Both containers contain exactly 100ml. What more could a man want?